Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday,March 19,2010





okay so i lagged on this sorry it took forever to get the internet to work on my labtop.

okay so today was the first day in about a week that i took my meds and when i take them i take my diet pill and a cranberry pill which are HUGE by the way. since i took my meds and that diet pill i took a downer and an upper so i was mellow all day. i went to the mall and i got two new lipsticks from mac i got the lady gaga and cyndi lauper and there like light pink and a darker pink & they are autographed! i played grand theft auto 3 and i got 4 stars and then died from some thug shooting me hahah. my sisters friend was talking to me on facebook and then i got yelled at by my sister and now im doing this blog so yeah thats it then im going to bed in like 2 or 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment