Thursday, April 15, 2010



my grandma is my most favorite person of all i love her shes an amazing person she was sooo gorgeous when she was younger and i still think shes beautiful but my grandma owns everyone elses grandma wanna know why? well because my grandma plays video games gambles and she reads Stephen King books and other thick books like that and she plays pogo! also she has two beautiful puppies named Max & Ruby after the little bunnies show on i think on nick Ruby is mean! and will bite you Max is a push over and loves me to death he would fall asleep on me and so would ruby if i was outside on the swing and if it was sunny there so cute they love to fall asleep on my grandma too sooooo cute! my grandma if she ever found out i took that picture would kill me! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment